Rhoades Technologies and Corporate Services
345 Bayside Drive
New Cityland, CA 91010
RE: Quality Assurance Specialist wanted
Dear Mr. Owens,
I am writing to apply for the position of Quality Assurance Specialist listed on your company’s website. With over 9 years of experience in enterprise software product quality assurance, I possess a the comprehensive skill set and hands-on understanding necessary to affect positive, overreaching outcomes in this role.
I am currently working at Southern Eubanks Technologies as a Quality Assurance Specialist, where I am actively involved in different projects outsourced to our organization for testing and verification of software package, and patch updates developed by different software firms. My responsibility also includes documentation of different projects and other activities such as setting up quality testing parameters.
During my tenure, I have also learned how to maintain a professional behavior and put maximum efforts for every task at work. I have earned a reputation for being an effective thought leader and business partner to senior executives, and pride myself in my collaborative but decisive personal style; I am a highly effective communicator and problem solver, and feel that my hard skills and behavioral strengths are a firm match for the challenges faced by your team.
My attached resume gives further detail on my knowledge, experience, and training. I look forward the opportunity learn more about this opportunity and to discuss how I can contribute my strengths at Rhoades Technologies and Corporate Services. I appreciate your taking the time to review my credentials and experience.
QA Manager Cover Letter
QA Managers are responsible for all activities affecting quality assurance in a company. Essential job duties of a QA Manager are coordinating quality assurance staff, developing quality assurance procedures, checking manufacturing processes, making sure customer requirements are met, identifying malfunctions, updating quality reports, adhering to industry and legal standards, and collaborating with external quality assurance agents.
A well-written cover letter sample for QA Manager should focus on the following job requirements:
- Quality assurance expertise
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Managerial skills
- Attention to details and observational skills
- Computer competences
- Time management
- Being able to follow strict deadlines
- Organization and planning
Similar qualifications and experience are visible in the cover letter example provided below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive QA Manager Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Pledger:
It is with strong interest that I present to you the enclosed resume in response to your posting for a new QA Manager. As a highly skilled and detail-focused professional with 10+ years of expertise in product quality assurance and validation, I am confident that I have the knowledge and skill set to allow me to contribute toward the success of your company.
My background includes successfully managing teams, processes, and initiatives to drive continuous quality control efforts and improvements. Through my experience, I have amassed a breadth of knowledge in program implementation, procedural development, and full regulatory compliance. Additionally, my proven success in training, coaching, and supervising QA teams positions me to make a significant and positive impact on your organization.
Consider the following highlights of my achievements:
- Excelled as Quality Assurance Manager for Jacksonville Paint, Inc., developing and establishing procedural and process control manuals for entire paint line to ensure adherence to proper production methods and sequences.
- Managed comprehensive QA initiatives, compliance concerns, audits, and operational processes and procedures within corporate guidelines.
- Led quality control auditing and documentation in preparation for successful ISO 9001:2008 certification.
- Tracked and reported on product quality target levels to drive compliance with internal standards as well as customer expectations.
- Recognized as chief point of contact for all customers regarding quality procedures and concerns.
- Oversaw QA team members to ensure full understanding of internal procedures and drive effective integration of processes.
- Outstanding analytical, leadership, problem-solving, and communication talents.
My dedication to maximizing quality assurance and validation efforts, along with my acute knowledge of quality audits and compliance issues, will contribute immensely to the success of your team. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Patricia P. Olson